Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lion's Rock...famous among missionaries.

Lion's Rock



Dear Friends and Family,

We had good things happen this week!  The greatest thing is that our investigator Lee accepted a baptismal date.  I am really hoping to be able to see her get baptized, hopefully I won't move! hehe.  

We had a mission tour this past week.  Elder Randy D Fung and Elder Wong came and talked to us.  They gave some inspirational talks.  I think it is very important to have those meetings.  No matter how good of a missionary you are, you always need to be recharged.  

We got a call this week from the missionaries in Tolo Harbor.  They told us that the Lost Sheep Elder Groberg and I found is doing very well.  He is committed to come back to church and become active again!  It is pretty cool.  

Today we went on a hike called Lion's Rock.  It is famous among missionaries and we got some pretty cool pictures.  I will send them to you.  I'm still sweating from the hike.  Anyway love you all!

Love,
Elder Phillips



No comments:

Post a Comment