Monday, December 9, 2013

Short update this week...mailing/email address included

(Excerpt from letter to parents)

I don't have much time left to write for weekly update today, I'm sorry. 

I got  G & G Surlin's and Aunt Rebecca's package, I will be sure to let them know.

Transfers are tomorrow, so hopefully Elder Falk and I will still be comps!  There is a good chance we will be.

I won't get  to Skype  for Christmas, but I will get to phone call!  

That's cool about Pati and Kent helping out with Volleyball!! 

Things are good here! Sorry so short I'll write more next time.

Love you!
Elder Phillips

(Mom, I bought a cardigan.  It's pretty sweet!)


Mailing address:
Elder Zachry Aaron Phillips
China Hong Kong Mission
18 Dorset Crescent
Kowloon
Kowloon City
Hong Kong

or email:
zphillips@myldsmail.net

Elder Phillips would love to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment